Skin created by FalconDawg. Find more great skins at the Unique Graphics.
Photobucket

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Ratha Series Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

New books
thistle-chaser12
Posted: Dec 3 2012, 03:11 PM

Yearling

Group: Named
Member No.: 644

Clare bell, please make more named series books! They are one of the best books I have ever read!!!
I miss it so much I loved the mystery, action,and love. You also kind-of left us on a cliff hanger rathasad.gif I really wanted to know if night-who-eats-stars was really ratha's son. Cause then she would have two of her cubs back . biggrin.gif Then thistle-chaser could meet her brother! It would be so exciting for them to meet! And your books are like no other i'v read Its all prehistoric with mammoths and sea mares. Plus they herd no other book has that so it makes it unique and very interesting for people to read. rathablink01.gif So please bring them back.

-Thistle-chaser12
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0208 seconds · Archive